Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Calliope"
The meaning of "Calliope" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does The invisible Calliope mean?
A: Невидимая Каллиопа (?)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does mere naak beh rhi h mean?
- What does full of beans mean?
- I ate a kiwi fruit and a banana. I ate a kiwi fruit and banana. I ate kiwi fruit and banana. whi...
- Does it sound natural? I am not in the mood talking.
- A hazard to health The hazard to health What is the difference between them?
- What does a knocker-overer mean?
- this time around
- can anybody read this paragraph with a southern accent？ thank you！
- "I didn't pay for the diner because it was on him." Hello! We say "It's on me". Can I say "It'...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 大学から空手を始めました。