Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Chasms"
The meaning of "Chasms" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Chasms were found in many places after the earthquake. mean?
A: It’s when there are cracks and splits on the earths surface.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 祝日
- On an unexpected occasion. In an unexpected occasion. Do they mean the same thing? if not, co...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 食べすぎました
- I have astigmatism or I have astigmatic eyes. which is more natural and common way?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日の空は雲が多くて太陽はすぐに雲に隠れてしまい、そうなるとあたりは暗くなったりします
- What is the difference between may and might ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自己主張
- Apparently, he doesn't her biological father. Is this sentence natural?
- "the thoughts of killing myself still lingering on my mind, it feels like i won't satisfied until...
- Does this sound natural? --- There're many empty seats in the front. Please come and sit in the...