Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Coliseu"
Translations of "Coliseu"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Coliseu de Roma
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How to address the teaching assistant? As he's a senior and almost the same age as me, does "si...
- What is the difference between who loves Romeo ? and who dose Romeo love ? ?
- What is the difference between wy and Because ?
- A million years 'is' or 'are' so It starts with 'a' that 'is' is right? or It ends with 'years'...
- Would you rephrase what I’m saying in a better way? Hi, My name is Masa. I’m very shy so I be...
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Please tell me what is correct. 1. I don't understand how an...
- 1. Hurry up, or you'll be late. Can I use " or you're gonna be late" instead? 2. If I'm pretty s...