Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Collabolation"
Other questions about "Collabolation"
Q: Collabolation with Yayoi Kusama does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? I don't often eat chocolate so I don't know much about chocolate
- Hey y'all!! If anyone is learning Korean or is fluent in Korean as a first or second language, I'...
- I’m looking for an English native speaker to become friend and call frequently. There aren’t any...
- How do you say this in English (US)? tôi nhớ bạn
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?