Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Colonies"
Other questions about "Colonies"
Q: Colonies are onerous for suzerains. They cost a lot of money. does this sound natural?
Q: Colonies of azaleas and holly trees grow along a stream and various kinds of butterflies and birds sing here, along with cows and horses grazing about. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- why do people say plz instead of pls ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? hello
- He was confused and went down the street to the side opposite to the hotel. Can I use "side" h...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Which sounds more natural?? “A man with a cap” or “a man in ...
- are these right? I just stood on shit I just stepped on shit.
- If I say "we Japanese" in English, it's offensive for you?
- dusk = sunset dawn = sunrise twilight = both If something above is not correct, please correct i...
- 🔴Which one is correct? 1. I don't like when people drink. 2. I don't like it when people drink.
- I want to turn this sentence into a passive voice, it is correct if is not please change the sen...
- What is this called in American English?