Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Competiting"
Other questions about "Competiting"
Q: Competiting for the future does this sound natural?
A: The verb is competing
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? rajesh jaaega.
- Does "Arab visitors" mean the people who visit Arab?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 誰とでも友達になれるわけじゃない
- Green tea puts my mind at ease. Green tea makes me feel relaxed. In speech, do these sound na...
- A cat upset the trash can. Or, A cat upsets the trash can? (tense )
- 1. If you study hard, I'll help you. 2. Once you study hard, I'll help you. 3. As long as you stu...
- What is the difference between on the street and in the street ?
- What does mfw mean?
- 1. If you keep (on) being kind, people might mistake your kindness for leniency. Soon people will...
- This is my homework and I've already answered everything but I'm not sure if it's correct. Can yo...