Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Dozy"
The meaning of "Dozy" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Dozy mean?
A: I think you mean "doozy" like "Watch that first step, its a doozy." It means difficult or challenging.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Don’t worry. If you’re busy, you can answer ...
- What do you call this kind of hair? Oily hair?
- Could you tell me the differences among"agree to",agree on" and "agree with".｡ﾟ(ﾟ´ω`ﾟ)ﾟ｡
- How do you say this in English (US)? 어떻게 만들었지? 나도 만들수 있을거 같은데..
- How can you rewrite the sentence, so it means the same as the original: I´m sure we´re not late ...
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués