Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Evently"
Translations of "Evently"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Evently 和equalize的区别
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which one is correct: Some fruits or some fruit?
- Which one is correct? We're less than 20 people. We're fewer than 20 people.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~
- What does coincide mean exactly feel free to provide some examples if you want thanks again befor...
- What does decipher mean exactly. While I was reading something I came across this sentence. If ...
- why the translation of "will you still be here?" is "todavía estarás aquí?" and not "seguirás est...
- I feel a little unnatural on this paragraph, could anyone help me to make it smoother? Thanks! “O...
- This land has never been captured. This land has never been conquered. ___ Are both phrases corr...
- What does Fix me something (to eat) mean?
- Hello!! 🙏I need you guys HELP🙏 This is my graduation thesis; " Is it possible to attract touri...