Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Familia"
Translations of "Familia"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? 私は兄にSagrada Familiaのポストカードをリクエストしたけどお土産はそれでした。
A: @Jesus_Navarro_ ありがとうございます！
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Familia por siempre
A: family forever
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Familia amada
A: Beloved family
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Familia de parte de mi mamá
A: or my mother's side of the family
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does weigh and on a set of scales (within this context) mean?
- What does Sherrifs mean? Does "Alabama Sheriffs Youth Ranches" mean the farms for young kids foun...
- What does this "as of" on this sentence mean? Ex: "I'm just not quite sure how to go about it a...
- What does snap out mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? никчёмный мир
- What is the difference between aspire and inspire ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? When do you use "faith will move mountains"
- i need yo practice my English, could you help me? cause my pronunciation Is not good 😖
- What does Japanese-y mean? Also, what does this conversation mean? - All this... a full day befo...
- What does "Mom's probably spinning in her grave, you quitting the law and becoming a cop and all....