Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Flamin"
Other questions about "Flamin"
Q: I love Flamin' Hot Cheetohs. (Shout out to my fellow Americans!) I just felt like saying that, I know it sounds 100% natural. Just like everything I say because I SPEAK ENGLISH. does this sound natural?
A: Hey from a fellow American 👋🏼. Flamin' Hot Cheetos omg they are the best 😍. (And your English is quite good 😂)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between kind and kinda ?
- I was just about to post a new entry on my Facebook page. What does "entry" mean here?
- With "Nothing beats rockets.", can I mean "Rockets are the fastest of all the flying stuff.?
- What is the difference between how’s your day going and how’s the day going ?
- What is the difference between Drinking lots of water will help flush the toxin away from your bo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? きもすぎて無理
- How do you say this in English (US)? Is it correct to say “In the new year of your life you’re al...
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?