Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Fluorine"
Other questions about "Fluorine"
Q: Fluorine is a yellow-green gas. Its compounds are widely used in many branches. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does enough is enough mean?
- What does stop nagging me mean?
- Which one sound more natural? "What motivated you to learn Spanish?" or "What made you intere...
- Are the verbs “grumble” and “bitch” synonymous?
- Is "Romans Gods" or "Roman Gods"? Which is more correct?
- 1. Please, from now on always move in same direction with me. 2. Have i written anyething wrongly...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 「フレーム・イン」
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...