Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Forceur"
Translations of "Forceur"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Forceur
A: Forcer BUT the word is never used in English. You need to substitute a phrase.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with false sense of security .
- What is the difference between grieving and griefing ?
- What does detatched house mean?
- What is the difference between In Sao Paulo and In the Sao Paulo ?
- What does "r u guys pp or r u bobs?" what's mean? mean?
- Why the letter A sounds differently in DRAGONFLY and RAVEN?
- Hello guys Can you help me with the following sentence? 1) "He was healthy, relatively handsome...
- “ Cheating is wrong, period.” What does “ period “ means here👆??🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between outlaw and criminal ?
- why is a and not an?