Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gentli"
The meaning of "Gentli" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Gentli man mean?
A: You may mean “gently” to handle something in a soft way. “He gently caressed the flower and admired its beauty”
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Don't rush me. I want to take it slow. Don't rush me. I want to take it slowly. Which is co...
- What is the difference between hungry and starving ?
- What is the difference between agree to my strategy and agree with my strategy ?
- What does call me if you wanna bone sometime mean?
- I would appriciate if you could correct my entry for today😊 "Our daily life is always full of te...
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~