Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gleaming"
The meaning of "Gleaming" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Gleaming mean?
A: Gleaming= shining, shimmering, glowing
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I don't use Instagram I haven't Instagram which option is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? お大事にどうぞ
- What is the difference between you don’t meet them yet and you didn’t meet them yet ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日も頑張るぞ！
- What is the difference between How did you know that? and How do you know that? ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あいさつ
- Hey there. Could anybody tell me the literal meaning of "snappy" In "make it snappy"?
- Please show me example sentences with no-brainer.
- I'm watching video that you sent me is this sentence natural
- 【HELP】 what makes American parents show their love for their children directly？