Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Gratificado"
Translations of "Gratificado"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Gratificado por coisas ruins e punido por coisas boas
A: No good deed goes unpunished.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does class of year mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 남편
- So, you have to pay attention to that verb "to have", but what's the general take away here? (...
- What does A: Could you get through this traffic, please? B: Don't tell me how to drive. A: I'...
- What does You already have mean?
- Clogged nose is correct? Is blocked nose better?
- What does It's a weird question, I listen to a song that says "sweet jane", it's a way of saying ...
- What is the difference between cut down and reduce ?
- What does name-dropping mean?
- A. Before Jim went away to college, we'd fight sometimes, but there was no one I admired or want...