Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Hershey"
Other questions about "Hershey"
Q: I regretted I ate Hershey's chocolate because it was too sweet maybe it's much more oily than ones made in Japan. I even feel nausea. does this sound natural?
A: It's just natural. Or maybe nooot? Check the expiration date
Q: Please show me how to pronounce Hershey's.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can I say give him it or just give it to him?
- Is this dialogue natural? A: He is a bold man. B: What? He has hair. A: No, I said "bold", n...
- What does Stoop down to his level mean?
- What does I've had a nanny for a while now. mean?
- I protested against the war. Is it natural for native speakers?
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...