Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Innocentness"
Translations of "Innocentness"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Innocentness
A: I see. Well, I don't think that is a proper word. Sometimes "new words" are formed in English but are not actually correct 😉
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I am not sure whether or not my sister came here. Is this sentence correct?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "How high can a hot air balloon go?" "It could go as high as ...
- _____his sickness, he participated in the international conference as a guest speaker. A) in sp...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 심지어 내가 사춘기를 겪을 때에도 이렇게 방황하지 않았다.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I Would rather you explained to her, or I had rather you exp...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Chew a rug
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏