Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Intentaron"
Translations of "Intentaron"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Intentaron unirse otra vez como un solo país pero no pudieron
A: They tried to reunite once more as a country, but they were unable to.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I am trying to write an academical text about the ”impact of social media on teenagers” and my te...
- What does “Day-use” in hotel language mean?
- What does They seemed preordained to meet. mean?
- What does they were wicked and unreasonable men that could no more hear reason than they could sp...
- Can I say that sth was a plain pleasure?
- If a kid is holding a book upside down, I want to tell them turn it rightside up, may I use "flip...
- How do you say this in English (US)? meri nazar uss kitab me gayi
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do i say this in english and which language it is 😁😁
- What does "people you grew up with" mean?
- What does Expect some great emails headed your way very soon. mean?