Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Itsuki"
Translations of "Itsuki"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Itsuki is one of my friends who speak English.
A: That’s an appropriate sentence in some circumstances except that it should be “speaks”, and not “speak” in this case. For example if I asked you if any of your friends could speak English, and you knew that I was familiar with who Itsuki was, and you answered: “Itsuki is one of my friends who speaks English”, that would be an appropriate response. Just make sure you say “speaks” and not “speak”.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in spoken English? "How soon will the game start?" "In 10 minutes."
- What does That so? mean?
- Do restrictions fit into this sentence? “I need to self-isolate bcs of the uk’s restrictions”
- How do you say this in English (US)? hola cómo te llamas
- How do you say this in English (US)? Eu compartilhei com meus amigos e eles também estão escutando
- I found the following sentence in a document. I wonder whey there is no article on "notification"...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Chew a rug
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日仕事は何時に終わるの?
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?