Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kl"
Translations of "Kl"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? main KL ghr ja rha hun
A: i am going my home
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? KL se class khuli hai
A: the class has started from yesterday
Other questions about "Kl"
Q: I’m not in KL now.
In or at?
In or at?
A: In is better
Q: I went to KL yesterday alone and had my meal in a restaurant where I and my friends used to have when we were there together. does this sound natural?
A: "My friends and I" is correct. "I and my friends" is not correct.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does CPM nation mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 僕の言いたいことわかりますか?
- "Could you tell us something that you're proud of about Mexico for?" Why is 'for' added in this ...
- What does I didn’t feel compile(?) to tell!! mean?
- which one is correct and natural? I've never seen him have a better time, it seemed as if he was ...
- The men and women of Anglo-Saxon England normally bore one name only. = The men and women in Angl...
- What is "on the spur of the moment"?
- What is the difference between Devil, Demon, Ghost, Lucifer, and Satan.
- CONTEXT: I have already had 5 folders and 5 images. I want store ONE image in ONE folder so ONE f...
- What is the difference between may have and might have ?