Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Karachi"
Translations of "Karachi"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ya to me Karachi jaunga, ya Hyderabad jaunga
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- 1. I’m here to meet my grandma 2. I’m here for meeting my grandma Which is correct ??
- My mom always says that I keep losing my things/belongings. Now that I've to think, that may be a...
- Please show me example sentences with beat, beaten .
- What is the difference between i mean and i think ?
- What does knotty mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 현미경
- Is the following question correct? " What has this jacket been made of?"
- Do you see any grammatical errors? That picture... While the flight attendant was helping the sen...
- What is the difference between reverse and reversed ?
- What does heavy mean?