Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Katya"
Other questions about "Katya"
Q: Hello. I'm Katya from Russia. I'm studying Korean in 강릉, but I would be happy to travel in Korea and see many other cities. I hope to make friends and enjoy my time in Korea. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between get to nominate and nominate ?
- What is the difference between India is a republic since 1950. and India has been a republic sin...
- What does What is meant by " throw a little thing on you " ? Does it mean " you are looking great...
- Is it correct to say "don't forget why you broke it off"? Or should I say "don't forget why you ...
- Is it natural？ I want to play tennis rather than to play soccer.
- What is the difference between catch up to somebody and catch up with somebody ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 君らはどのくらい夏休みがあるのですか？ 約2ヶ月です
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=540 "Somewhere in the 9000 ???" What did she say at the end of t...
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=560 What exactly is she saying here? "W?? you guys live 'till.." ...
- The bird, he writes, has a habit of saying “……” My question is This ellipsis is what the bird s...