Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kauffrau"
Translations of "Kauffrau"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Kauffrau für Bürokkommunikation
A: Clerk for office communication
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- which one is right? are these the same? those boxes are €20 those boxes cost €20
- Hello! I have a question about the second paragraph(the highlighted texts)! There are a true or f...
- Don't rush me. I want to take it slow. Don't rush me. I want to take it slowly. Which is co...
- What is the difference between hungry and starving ?
- What is the difference between agree to my strategy and agree with my strategy ?
- how do i use " we all set "
- I am not familiar with military terms.. Does anyone know what ''drone'' is in military context? ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘 저녁에 시간되면 식사 같이가요
- Does this sounds natural: "when you eat all of bread in house"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 무리하지 말고 쉬어~