Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Keesokan"
Translations of "Keesokan"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Keesokan nya saya diajak kerumah nya, Alif adalah anak yatim bapak nya wafat karena terkena sakit stroke. Pada waktu itu ingin membawa kerumah sakit tetapi karena terkendala tidak memiliki duit buat ke rumah sakit maka bapak nya dirawat dirumah.
A: The next day I spent at his home after I’d been invited, Alif’s father passed away of a stroke and he became an orphan. He’d wanted to bring him to the hospital, but due to not having enough money, his father was treated at home.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between kind and kinda ?
- I was just about to post a new entry on my Facebook page. What does "entry" mean here?
- With "Nothing beats rockets.", can I mean "Rockets are the fastest of all the flying stuff.?
- What is the difference between how’s your day going and how’s the day going ?
- What is the difference between Drinking lots of water will help flush the toxin away from your bo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? きもすぎて無理
- How do you say this in English (US)? Is it correct to say “In the new year of your life you’re al...
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?