Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Kumi"
Synonyms of "Kumi" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Kumi and I have been friends for 10years. and Kumi and I are friends for 10 years. ?
A: The first one is grammatically correct. The meaning is the same , but the verbs are in different tenses. I would pick the first one.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- how to improve english spelling
- What does Really digging your smile like shit mean?
- What is the difference between Thank you for serving 'as head referee' for four years. and ...
- What does post production mean?
- has or is? She's on another line right now.
- What color do your partner? Is this natural?
- Does "blame someone for something" and "blame someone about something" mean the same thing ?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? My grandfather lost his leg during the second world war, so h...
- What is the difference between make dinner and make the dinner ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1. Which present have you decided to give her to? 2. What kind of ...