Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mattifying"
The meaning of "Mattifying" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Mattifying mean?
A: It means to make something not shiny. I usually see it used on makeup products.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How we call this thing?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Les prises
- (a) I'm going to go to the park to run. (b) I'm going to the park to run. Which is more natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? さぼる
- Please show me example sentences with what does "do either" mean? eg anyone else does either.
- There is a sentence on my paper: “Her teaching organizes so well”. I wonder why it isn’t “her tea...
- (a) I don't have to take my umbrella. (b) I don't have to take an umbrella. Which is more natur...
- What do you like to do in your free time? Is this sentence natural?
- What is the difference between annually and yearly ?
- What does antagonist mean?