Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Maus"
Translations of "Maus"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Maus
A: You would say “Mouse”
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Я хочу знать английский язык
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私は4歳からスキーをやっている。家族とスキーのお泊まりに行くこともある。
- Is this natural as spoken English? No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't catch up with Tom.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Bạn có khoẻ không
- What does Graveyard shift mean?
- What does desire mean?
- What does Nearly mean?
- Which one is he saying? - I got to tip everywhere I go. - I got a tip everywhere I go.
- hi guys! do you notice the word i said?
- Is this sentence ok?? -> I cannot get a hang of when is week 9.