Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Mistrust"
Example sentences using "Mistrust"
Q: Please show me example sentences with Mistrust.
A: I mistrusted you - mistrust is used here to say the person who the speaker is referring to did something that violated the speakers trust.
Synonyms of "Mistrust" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Mistrust and Distrust ?
A: It's basically the same thing but distrust is based on experience mistrust is based on assumption
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How can you rewrite the sentence, so it means the same as the original: I´m sure we´re not late ...
- What is the difference between Search and Browse ?
- Does it sound natural “Many people are rendered homeless owing to war”
- How do you say this in English (US)? What means of lil like lil boy
- Is there a verb that ends with (a) ? Because I want to build with it present continuous Ex: I a...
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker. : ) Please ...
- https://youtu.be/gsWyLwj6r2k?t=94 It's Avengers Age of Ultron movie clip. I really don't get wh...
- Which is more natural? I put the toys away. I put my toys away.
- How do you say this in English (US)? portugués