Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Namastay"
Translations of "Namastay"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Namastay
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Namastay.
A: Greetings (very formal) or Hello (formal) or Hi (informal)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- John walked toward the bank. The food is too hot for me. Jacob did not take the right turn ...
- What does have the deal signed and sealed mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今天没精神
- I have a question! Please help me!🥺🙏 why don't add "s" after attitude and skill here? For examp...
- What's the difference between: 1 Over periods snake saliva is converted into poison that defies a...
- Do we win a reward? It it correct to use the verb to win in this sentence?
- si dice i'm jealous of my things oppure i'm jealous about my things?
- What does No worries. mean?
- Is this correct? This means that those under the age of 14 need their parents' consent for infor...
- When I think both two things are equally important, can I say " both of them are just as importan...