Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ned"
Other questions about "Ned"
Q: You Ned to wash your laundry! Laundry bracket is piled up with laundry! does this sound natural?
A: Close, but there are some spelling mistakes: You need to wash your laundry! The laundry basket is piled up with laundry.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does Off the hook mean?
- What does Look after yourself for me. mean?
- What does “upward bound” means? I know upwards means to the higher position, but what exactly doe...
- What is the difference between I have to finish my homework before going out. and I have to finis...
- Which one is correct? 1)100 rupees I got paid 2)I got paid 100 rupees
- It’s great to see you. It’s pleased to see/meet you. Do you say these sentences when you me...
- What is the difference between where have you been? and where did you go? ?
- Could you correct my writing?
- What is the difference between I have no idea what they talking about. and I don't know what they...