Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Organs"
Other questions about "Organs"
Q: Organs does this sound natural?
A: Good, but make sure "or" sounds like "ôr."
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I practice English conversation. A popular youtuber who teaches about english conversation told ...
- Could somebody explain it's meaning to me please?
- What is the difference between salvation and redemption ?
- What is the difference between wiener dog and dachshund ?
- What is the difference between Rat and Mouse ?
- Is “care” a transitive or intransitive word? Do you say “I don’t care about your meanness” Or “...
- I got stung by a bee. Is this natural?
- I got bitten by an insect. I got stung by an insect. Which one?
- Are you sure you ate it all? Are you sure you finished it? (food) Are these correct?
- Guys. Are these 6 sentences with TAKE OFF correct 🙏🏻😊? 1- Before entering the church take your ha...