Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Painmon"
Other questions about "Painmon"
Q: Painmon is an adventuresome girl who relishes the challenge of working at the airport, where you need to speak multiple languages to people from every parts of the world. does this sound natural?
A: Thanks so much :) Can I switch the word “who relishes” to “that relishes”?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- it popped into my head as I reached out my hand to grab a book. does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between may I have your number and can you give me your number please ?
- She didn't know anyone else at the party and did not feel brave enough to mingle. Does this soun...
- How do you say this in English (US)? I didn't late. is it correct?
- And we didn't fight already (does this sound natural?)
- What is the difference between fall down and fall over ?
- An interview or a discussion? Imagine that someone hosted a talk session for a magazine, invit...
- What does i missed you so bad so bad? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? A「先にやる？」 B「やる！」
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am