Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pho"
The meaning of "Pho" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Pho mean?
A: "Pho" is a Vietnamese soup with noodles.
Other questions about "Pho"
Q: Pho is gluten free and a very healthy noodle dish. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: Pho is made from rice noodle. does this sound natural?
A: photo is made up of rice
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does sue one's ass mean?
- Ist these sentence correct? Could you stoke up the fireplace?
- If you want to ask someone about his specialty ”what do you study?” Does this sound natural??🤔🤔
- What does At parties and similar events you can mostly be found father away from the action. mean?
- are you guyz done and dusted with the thing? plz tell me its correct or not?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- Is there anyone who wants to exchange Korean with English?
- Hi guys! I’d like you to check my essay and correct it if there are any mistakes. Q: Do you thin...
- Please correct my journal 😵😖 Recently, four Japanese celebrities have died by suicide. As i...
- I want you to correct and improve below sentences to better sentences. If necessary, you can chan...