Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Phosphorus"
The meaning of "Phosphorus" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does "Phosphorus is an essential nutrient as catalysis in the conversion of numerous key biochemical reactions in plants. (does this mean that phosphorus is a catalyst?)" mean?
A: It means that phosphorus is a part of the catalysis
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 배아파
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- Which is right? All~ or All of ~? like, all these things or all of these things?
- Hi everyone! Please, could you help me with the following question and explain your choice:
- What is the difference between It's my first time to eat this. and It's my first time eating this. ?
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does I don't know him from a can of paint? mean?
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas
- What is the difference between repair and fix ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 修理自行车