Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Physisly"
Other questions about "Physisly"
Q: Physisly does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- (an English class) Teacher: "First, let's talk about our speeches. Tomorrow, I want Ken to give ...
- What is the difference between "Please consider subscribing to the channel." and "Please consider...
- How do you say this in English (US)? oye new aparment is nice, But It Is no a busy street, and i ...
- Is this natural??😭 Have nothing left(Not having left?) in the refrigerator, they went out for di...
- What does would,could,should(and please tell me all the significates about it) mean?
- When reporting the sentence “I have a test tomorrow” can I say He said he had a test tomorrow?
- Would you tell me what he is saying? Gilbert! No cats on the table. ....let you Gilbert outside ...
- Does this sound natural? "Since her alarm didn't go off for some reason, she slept in."
- Is there a difference in meaning between She asked me not to do it and She told me not to do it?
- What does prices slashed. a third off today mean?