Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pickles"
Synonyms of "Pickles" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Pickles and Gherkins ?
A: a gherkin is the specific vegetable. a pickle is slang used to describe that vegetable after the pickling process.
Other questions about "Pickles"
Q: Assorted Pickles which goes with alcoholic beverage does this sound natural?
A: I'd probably say "pickled veggies" but it's very casual.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- A. She gave two dollars to me to buy anything I wanted. B. She gave me two dollars to buy anythin...
- Do the both sentence mean the same? "Not all dictionaries are carefully edited." "All diction...
- What does i know that when it's the end of a relationship we usually say it's a break up... but i...
- Does this sound natural? Its effects are limited. Its impact is limited.
- What is the difference between smart and clever, slick ?
- What does I'm soft on the outside and hard-headed on the inside. mean?
- my wrist is so thin that even you should hold it in one hand. does it make sense?
- What is the difference between mend and repair ?
- You will understand after you enter the ‘real world’ Anyone can help me correct my sentence?
- - a mug with a stripe pattern on its handle. does it make sense?