Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Pogon"
Translations of "Pogon"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Pogon
A: Qu’est-ce que c’est pogon ? Une équipe de football ? Je n'ai jamais entendu ce mot
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you pronounce the fraction "4/11"? Is it (a.) four elevenths or (b.) four eleventh?
- What is the difference between What is all this? and What is this? and What is all these? ?
- What does Well,I hate to break it to you,but its a little late for cold feet. mean?
- What does I beg your pardon mean?
- What does Plumber mean?
- Are these sentences correct? Please teach me. 「I studied English today. It was difficult, so...
- What is the technique to talk rubbish to the strangers or amon colleage and superior without feel...
- What does intermittent study mean?
- Please correct my journal 🐻 🐾 I got a mouth ulcer. It looked like frogspawn. I knew that tou...
- What is the difference between sense and feel ?