Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Polki"
Translations of "Polki"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Polki są piękne!
A: Polish girls are beautiful ;)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- i dont care
- Does it sound natural “I slogged through the intensive week of stamina training”
- What does Mulled Mulled wine mean?
- Did Nat played tennis?
- What does twister mean?
- Please show me example sentences with end up.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Daddy disguised himself as Poseidon with some seaweed on his...
- What does What went through your head mean?
- I want to gain weight so I'm trying to eat as much food as I can but it's not easy for me to do t...
- bob didn't arrived late? correct sentence?