Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Rooney"
Other questions about "Rooney"
Q: Rooney loses his hair does this sound natural?
A: Rooney is going bald or Rooney is gradually losing his hair
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this natural in spoken English? Instead of taking notes, I use a digital voice recorder and t...
- What does It different from the rest of society mean?
- What is the difference between "Why don't you eat chocolate?" and "Why do you not eat chocolate?" ?
- could you correct it what is the best way to make instant noodles taste better I suggest c...
- i cann't understand this sentence gramatically. explain please
- What does plead the wrongs mean?
- hi guys! the person 1 is followed by the person 2. the followed person 1 is very angry. ...
- It's only 3 pm so I don't know what today's going to be like, but so far it's good Is it natural?
- What does There’s remarkably little flaking for you to deal with mean?
- What does shark attack mean?