Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Seilspringen"
Translations of "Seilspringen"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Seilspringen
A: jump rope
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He couldn't care less that his neighbors were moving. Could the above sentence mean both the be...
- Hi guys. I have a question. How should I say the following sentence? I am used to "let or lettin...
- What is the difference between thotful and thoughful ?
- What is the difference between If you would go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? and If y...
- Does this question sound natural in conversational everyday American English: If you could go ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does i deep friend mean?
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안녕하세요 제 이름은 ~ 입니다