Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sextual"
The meaning of "Sextual" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Sextual chemistry mean?
A: Not necessarily. It could just be two people who are attracted to each other physically but have no romantic relationship. Also, sometimes people will say the phrase in reference to actors in a movie pretending to be a couple. They are not a couple in real life, but when you watch them in the movie or show you feel like they could be, because they look like they are attracted to each other.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Chipmunk and Squirrel ?
- Did I write this sentence correctly? "But, as there were several products yet to be sold, 'The B...
- Do you use "be going to" in a formal speech and writing? Second Q: If I'm seeing dark clouds an...
- What does Gallery mean?
- Which is more common in spoken American English? Are the sentences the same in meaning? (a) How o...
- Why “D” isn’t the correct answer? Do we regard “ten years” as just ONE period of time?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 삐치다
- Is "boutique" commonly used?does it only refer to fashionable clothes store?
- What does "it's a seller's market" mean? I mean, figuratively.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "I'm glad that you got to spend that time together." Is this...