Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Shiser"
Other questions about "Shiser"
Q: They are Shiser. They are gardens in Okinawa which prevent something evil from entering some areas, so they stay at entrances. does this sound natural?
A: They are Shiser. They are found in gardens in Okinawa. They prevent something evil from entering an area, so they are placed at entrances.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- what is the synonym for "sisters in arms" ?
- can i say"i'm sucks at playing game"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 土砂降り
- What is the difference between cumbersome and complex ?
- What does What does these phrases imply " sucks to be you " and " you are my eyes and ears " ?? ...
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。