Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Siemano"
Translations of "Siemano"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Siemano ziomuś.
A: You could say: "what's up mate"
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- ia this right? "He WENT IN for a triple bypass operation two days ago."
- What is the difference between fiddle with and thinker with ?
- What does in a nutshell mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? başlangıç
- How do you say this in English (US)? Konniciwa
- What is the difference between: "The telephone was ringing all morning" and "The telephone w...
- What is the difference between out, outside and in, inside ?
- Does this sentence sound okay? “Thank you for keeping our time capsule.” 僕たちのタイムカプセルを持っていてくれてありがとう
- What is the difference between How I wish I could go! and I wish I could go! ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 🐶 pls correct my English.. I prefer Hinative to Hellotalk....