Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sleepwalking"
Example sentences using "Sleepwalking"
Q: Please show me example sentences with Sleepwalking.
A: People who are sleepwalking may be walking around, but they are not really awake.
Other questions about "Sleepwalking"
Q: Sleepwalking in the sky full of stars. does this sound natural?
A: It's fine, depending on the context. That makes perfect sense as part of a story or a poem, maybe less in a job interview. You can't walk in the sky, but you're sleepwalking! So you could think you're doing anything anything. Also it's obvious you meant it in an artistic way, not a literal way. English isn't a very literal language. "Streaming through summer" "I'm dying of thirst" and "sleepwalking in the sky full of stars" are fine. Although "through" the sky might make more sense
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Pull this off mean?
- What does - Do you have any plans for thanksgiving? - No. I don't THINK THAT FAR AHEAD. mean?
- In the game Risk of Rain, the difficulty increases over time as follows Easy → Medium → Hard →...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 맛집
- What is the difference between Who do you want to send a message to? and Who do you want to send ...
- What does I'm soft on the outside and hard-headed on the inside. mean?
- my wrist is so thin that even you should hold it in one hand. does it make sense?
- What is the difference between mend and repair ?
- You will understand after you enter the ‘real world’ Anyone can help me correct my sentence?
- - a mug with a stripe pattern on its handle. does it make sense?