Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Studentenwohnheim"
Translations of "Studentenwohnheim"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Studentenwohnheim
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which is better? “once more please” “Say that once more please”
- I'll be sure to clear my calendar. I'll make sure to clear my calendar. Are these expressions...
- Harvey ( when are you going to) leave Pierce and work for a man? I cannot hear ( ) at all. Is i...
- What is the difference between I get it and I got it ?
- "How many women have gone on a diet in the past?" Why not "went on a diet"?
- Hy guys, they told me not to use hopefully with past tenses , is it true ? but i have seen this, ...
- How we call this thing?
- How do you say this in English (US)? さぼる
- How do you say this in English (US)? 留学したい気はあるが、自分の英語能力に自信がない
- There is a sentence on my paper: “Her teaching organizes so well”. I wonder why it isn’t “her tea...