Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tentanto"
Other questions about "Tentanto"
Q: Tentanto dizer "i am tired of listen the same musics". does this sound natural?
A: You must to loose your tongue a bit more pal
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does the very hand mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 美食家の○さん
- Does that sound natural? "He is hard to deal with." "You are hard to please."
- What does cono mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は楽しかったです！
- What does hook up mean?
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？