Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Thuy"
Translations of "Thuy"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Watching Thuy taking a class, one can see how time-consuming the work is.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "registered" mean here, please? "a remarkable interview that barely registered in ne...
- I would't now how to read this book
- How to understand"I never hear such a story but I laugh"? 🤔 Does it mean "It's my first time hear...
- Does this sound natural? My boss that I've been thought was very gentle complained to me about ...
- "it gets colder and colder in winter" is this natural?
- Is it natural to say "He is not the right guy for me" when I'm thinking about breaking up with my...
- Do Americans usually say have a good day to substitute goodbye in daily life?
- Is there any difference between these two sentences? People who play football are healthy. And P...
- I ve got a question if thers any difference between these two sentences. ...
- What is the difference between Funny and interesting ?