Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Tinitipid"
Translations of "Tinitipid"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Tinitipid ko nga panunuod nito kasi ayoko tapusin agad
A: I'm watching this slowly because I don't want it to end yet.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does To no avail mean?
- What does Dimensional materials mean?
- What does Falling too fast to prepare for this Tripping in the world could be dangerous what is...
- It is getting pretty warm in this room. I think we should turn down the air conditioner. Doe...
- What does I got you on my mind mean?
- What does plead the wrongs mean?
- hi guys! the person 1 is followed by the person 2. the followed person 1 is very angry. ...
- It's only 3 pm so I don't know what today's going to be like, but so far it's good Is it natural?
- What does There’s remarkably little flaking for you to deal with mean?
- What does shark attack mean?