Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ukulele"
Translations of "Ukulele"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Ukulele
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Ukulele"
Q: I've always loved you sing on Ukulele. does this sound natural?
A: I've always loved to hear you sing with an ukulele.
Q: Ukulele is the instrument that playing alone is fun but playing it with somebody is also fun. does this sound natural?
A: The ukelele is an instrument that playing alone is fun, but playing it with somebody else is also fun.
Q: Ukulele is a little guitar with four strings. does this sound natural?
A: This is very close. Good job! The or A ukulele is a little guitar with four strings
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does different yet the same. mean?
- Would you shut the window because it’s cold sitting in here? Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? フルフラット
- 1.Things are not unfolding as planned. 2.Things are not unfolding like we planned.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 오늘은 추석이기도 해서 겸사겸사 친척집에 놀러간다 what word should i use for this...
- is 'workout' a noun, a verb, or both a noun and a verb? "It's a good leg workout" "Wanna work...
- How do you say this in English (US)? rajesh jaaega.
- 1. If you study hard, I'll help you. 2. Once you study hard, I'll help you. 3. As long as you stu...
- What is the difference between on the street and in the street ?
- What does mfw mean?