Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Verser"
Translations of "Verser"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Verser une larme
A: "To shed a tear"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can I say give him it or just give it to him?
- Is this dialogue natural? A: He is a bold man. B: What? He has hair. A: No, I said "bold", n...
- What does Stoop down to his level mean?
- What does I've had a nanny for a while now. mean?
- I protested against the war. Is it natural for native speakers?
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...